Thank you for choosing our park. We aim to make you and your pets stay an enjoyable one.
To ensure this, please follow these few simple guidelines:
- No pets are allowed in cabins or caravans unless special needs have been discussed with management and permission granted, i.e. registered guide or hearing dog.
- No pets allowed in indoor communal areas, i.e. Recreation room
- Please keep dogs & cats on a leash at all times, except when in free-run areas.
- Please clean-up after your pet, i.e. Toilet times, please wrap before placing in rubbish bins.
- Please do not place in laundry, bathroom or recreation room bins.
- A selection of pet food is available from the kiosk; also available are receptacles for water.
- No barking, sorry we can’t upset the other park guests.
- Please Do Not let you pet disturb the native flora and especially the fauna.
- If you require a kennel or pet bedding please enquire at reception, a small charge may apply
Our park consists of 72 acres and is divided through the middle by “Pleasant Creek”. The park and adjacent bush sit on the front half along the highway and the rear section is open paddocks.Please feel free to go leash-free in the paddock area on the other side of the creek.
Unfortunately at this time, we do not have the facilities for this service. Please take your pet when leaving the park, even for short periods of time.Pet “Day Care” is not currently available but, may be again in the future.Thank you for taking the time to read these rules. They are designed for the safety, welfare and enjoyment of ALL Park guests. If you choose NOT to abide by the rules, we reserve the right to ask you and your pet to leave. NO refund will be offered. This is at the Manager’s discretion.If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact reception. We thank you in advance for your compliance.