Cancellation and Refund Policy
This refund policy is one of the terms and conditions under which a booking is accepted.
By placing a booking with us you agree to abide by these terms and conditions as published on our website and in other locations from time to time.
In addition, management reserves the right to charge a reasonable administration fee.
Credit cards details are taken to assure a booking – the card will be charged or deposits paid will be refunded on the following basis and at the absolute discretion of management:
- More than 28 days notice given – a full refund of the deposit due or no charge to the card
concerned, except in the case of Easter, long weekends and special events. Only actual costs
incurred will be withheld.
- Less than 28 days but more than 7 – 50% refund of the due deposit.
- Less than 7 days – no refund of the booking amount is due in full.
- Failure to cancel any booking prior to 4pm on the day check-in is due in will result in the
full tariff being charged to your account. Any amount we are subsequently able to recover
from any re-let of the accommodation will be credited to your account, less a small administration fee.
- Long week ends and special events are a minimum of 2 days booking or as published by the company from time to time, and
- Easter bookings – are a minimum 4 day booking, refunds will be proportionate to the number of days we are able to re-let.
Upon check-in, if you find your accommodation unsatisfactory, please return to reception within 1 hour to either change accommodation (if available) or to obtain a full refund net of actual costs involved. If you require any assistance in this matter, please speak to one of our friendly reception staff.